No, we do not provide accreditation to students or graduates. Formula Botanica’s accreditation with the Open & Distance Learning Quality Council cannot be passed on to students or graduates. It is a quality mark to guarantee that our teaching methods and materials are of good quality and will allow you to achieve our stated learning objectives.
Articles in this section
- Which ingredients will I need for the Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation?
- How can I enrol?
- When can I enrol for one of your courses?
- Why should I take the Diploma in Organic Skincare formulation before the Diploma in Organic Haircare Formulation?
- How should I choose an online formulation course?
- Why do you not provide an ingredients list for each of the courses?
- Can you send me hard copy materials of my course?
- Am I able to upgrade to the International Organic Skincare Entrepreneur Program?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What kind of equipment do I need to buy for your courses?