Formula Botanica has the duty to ensure that all students are able to finish their course(s) within the course completion dates set out in the syllabus.
For that reason, we have set very generous timelines for our courses, which we know from experience allow students to complete their courses comfortably within the specified timeframe. We also provide you with course planners to help you plan your studies. Please also consider the time it takes our tutors to grade your coursework as you plan your remaining study time.
In the case that a student is unable to meet their completion requirements, Formula Botanica has implemented a Course Extension Policy. We use this policy to verify that the student will still be able to finish the course if the extension is granted.
Extensions may only be granted for the following courses:
- Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation
- Diploma in Organic Haircare Formulation
- Advanced Diploma in Organic Skincare Science
- Certificate in Organic Anti-Ageing Skincare
- Tutor Training Program
- Skincare Expert Program
- Advanced Organic Cosmetic Formulation Program
- International Organic Skincare Entrepreneur Program
How to submit an extension request
- All extension requests must be submitted in writing using our Extension Request Form which can be found in our Student Library in your eLearning platform.
- Our Team will review the request and respond within 3 working days.
- If an extension is granted, you will be sent a written confirmation with the new completion dates. The Team will change the dates on the eLearning Platform.
- If the extension is denied, you will be sent a written explanation detailing the reasons for refusal.
- Refused extension requests may be appealed by contacting the Education Manager at Formula Botanica by emailing email@example.com. The decision of the Education Manager will be final.