In order to enrol for Formula Botanica's Tutor Training Program we typically expect you to be able to:
- Design and create your own organic formulations from scratch, including creams, lotions, body butters, toners, gels, scrubs, masks, balms and oils.
- Understand how to calculate weights and percentages in your formulation.
- Be familiar with the basic ingredients used by organic formulators.
- Have basic experience of working with one or two natural emulsifiers, surfactants, gums, preservatives, solubilisers.
- Be able to create an organic cosmetic emulsion. You must have mastered the basics of emulsification in order to take this course.
- Know the basics of aroma-blending - understand how to choose essential oils for your formulation and work with dermal limits.
- Understand the basics of skin anatomy and physiology.
- Be familiar with the legalities of formulating organic cosmetics, including how to label your formulations.
- Explain what Formula Botanica stands for in your own words.
We also expect you to have graduated successfully from our Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation. We do not accept students without prior experience at Formula Botanica for our Tutor Training Program course, as you will not understand our overall philosophy, teaching methods and formulation techniques.
Formula Botanica also offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on our courses, as long as you haven't completed more than 25% of your course. You are welcome to enrol for the course and if you feel it is too challenging, then please talk to our Student Support Team and we can determine whether another course would be more suitable for your needs.