In order to enrol for Formula Botanica's Certificate in Organic Anti-Ageing Skincare we typically expect you to be able to:
- Understand how to calculate weights and percentages in your formulation.
- Be familiar with the basic ingredients used by organic formulators.
- Know the basics of aroma-blending - understand how to choose essential oils for your formulation and work with dermal limits.
- Understand the basics of skin anatomy and physiology.
- Be familiar with the legalities of formulating organic cosmetics, including how to label your formulations.
We understand that some of our students have gained skills and experience elsewhere. We cannot comment on the content of other courses and studies, but if you feel confident that you can meet all 5 points listed above then we are happy to welcome you onto our Certificate in Organic Anti-Ageing Skincare.
If you feel that you have not yet met these pre-requisites, then we recommend enrolling for our Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation.
Formula Botanica also offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on our courses, as long as you haven't completed more than 25% of your course. You are welcome to enrol for the course and if you feel it is too challenging, then please talk to our Student Support Team and we can determine whether another course would be more suitable for your needs.
Article is closed for comments.