To cancel please log in to your Lab dashboard via Moodle - http://moodle.formulabotanica.com/login/index.php
Below is a step by step guide to allow you to cancel your Lab membership from your own account.
(Please note, we cannot complete these steps on your behalf)
- When you log in, you will see The Lab on your main dashboard. Click it and it should bring up The Lab in a new tab or window.
- At the top right hand side of the screen you will see a grey circle with a white silhouette of a person inside and an arrow next to it. Please click this and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select "Profile" and you will be taken to your User Profile.
- In the middle of the screen, you will see a small box with a green outline that says "Cancel my lab membership".
- Please click this button and a new screen will load asking if you are sure that you want to cancel. You will see another box stating "CANCEL MY LAB MEMBERSHIP".
- Click this and your membership will be cancelled
You will retain access to The Lab membership, content and benefits until the date your subscription has been paid up to and the next payment was due. After this date, it will be removed from your account.
Monthly payments are taken on the same date that you signed up each month, annual payments are taken on the same date every year. In order to allow for regional time variations, please ensure you cancel your membership 72 hours before your next payment is due to allow the cancellation time to process. If the request is too late and automated payment is taken, then unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds.
We have a No Refund policy for the Lab, therefore, once your fee is charged, you will retain access to your Lab membership, the content and benefits until the date your next payment was due.