Every month, the Formula Botanica team spends at least 40-60 hours creating the most amazing and up to date educational materials to help our members with their continuing professional development. This material is condensed into 2-3 hour mini courses, called Mini Labs.Each of our Mini Labs is designed to help you to keep up to date with the latest trends in formulation, ingredients and indie beauty.These are the materials that compose each of our Mini Labs:
- Welcome Session: A full description of what will be covered in the Mini Lab.
- Lab Lecture: Watch our introductory or demonstrative class about the Mini Lab topic.
- Lab Lessons: This is where we dive into the Mini Lab topic and learn about it in more detail.
- Lab Masterclass: Every month you have the chance to lean from the best in the industry though our Mini Lab Masterclass, featuring the Formula Botanica Team, as well as our VIP guest lab lecturers.
- Lab Quiz: A fun activity so that you can test your Mini Lab knowledge.
- Lab Mission: A downloadable Lab Workbook and your Lab checklist. Every month you should manually check the list of tasks you completed for each Mini Lab.
A new Mini Lab is added to your Lab dashboard on the first working day of each month. The Mini Lab Masterclass usually happens in the second quarter of the month, to give you time to consume all the great content in the Mini Lab and get prepared to ask your questions to the industry expert in the Masterclass. After completing all activities in the Mini Lab checklist, you will be awarded a CPD badge and certificate, which are automatically added to your LAB CPD Passport.